Tuesday 22 September 2015

'Eleh! Cakap English, Nak Berlagaklah Tu!'

15 years ago, I got 4As and 1C for UPSR. C for english subject. And when I was in form 1, I started to learn english by listening to english songs and buying Galaxie, an english entertainment magazine (around RM3, twice a month).

I saved some money to buy the magazines and cassettes, recording my favourite songs and played them on that old radio at home. I even walked to the public library, to borrow and read some english books.

5 years later, I was the only person who got an A in english subject for SPM. Growing up in Felda, you can't really expect too much. With no internet access and no handphones, it was all about your willingness to learn and not to make excuses.

And at the age of 27, I'm still attending english classes. You don't have to study abroad. You just need to learn from your mistakes and start conversing in english with your friends.

Siapa yang cakap "Eleh, cakap english nak berlagaklah tu,", stay away from them. Let them stay the same, while you're just getting better and better.


Kalau tak pandai, belajar. Kalau dah pandai, jangan sombong. - THE_FGUY

from PenPanas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

statistics

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © Pen Panas
Design by Nazmi | Published for PenPanas